it was a simpler time
Glacial River Lagoon (Jökulsárlón, Iceland) by Dariusz W.
IS TIME MOVING FASTER OR AM I JUST BECOMING MORE AWARE OF HOW SHORT A YEAR REALLY IS BECAUSE CHRIST ITS ALREADY JULY
Your years are getting shorter proportionally to your life. Every day, you’ve been alive more than you were a year before.
A year for a 1 year old is their WHOLE LIFE and a year for a 5 year old is 1/5th of their life. Your fractions just keep getting smaller, making your years seem shorter.
Oh my god.
Some of America’s most absurd laws illustrated in a photo series by Olivia Locher.
I Fought the Law (2014)
1. In Alabama it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at all times.
2. In Georgia Picnics are prohibited in graveyards.
3. In California nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
4. In Ohio it’s illegal to disrobe in front of a man’s portrait.
5. In Kansas it’s illegal to serve wine in teacups.
6. In Colorado it’s illegal to have weeds in your yard.
7. In Utah no one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin.
8. In Maine it’s unlawful to tickle women under the chin with a feather duster.
what the fuck america
the best part is that there is likely a strange incident linked to every single one of these.
I wanna know the backstory to all these
when the supporting cast is more interesting than the main character of a series
The Strange Fruit That Still Swing, George Washington University.
got a masters degree in being ignored
sometimes im hungry and other times im asleep